top of page

Halo Lit Signs

A halo lit channel letter is just like a conventional channel letter, except the lighting elements are exposed behind the letter. You will often hear this kind of channel letter called reverse lit or backlit, or halo lit, but all these terms mean the same thing. When the light is on, the illumination is seen around the edges of the letter, creating the “halo” effect.

bottom of page